acculturated.com the staff presents an award to the most well behaved celebrity. In the age of the “fail”, it’s rather refreshing to see an outlet take the time to highlight the good that one’s celebrity status can do in the world when used properly. I encourage you to click over and read about the nominees and cast your vote. 2014’s recipient was Mark Wahlberg. This year’s winner will see $2500 donated to their charity from the website.]]>
- Chinatown – Dissecting the ScreenplayIn Featured Story, Nonfiction, ReadIn what a lesser film would treat as a forgettably functional, utilitarian scene in service of the next story beat, Towne infuses with situational humor, interpersonal politics, colorful character beats and mundane yet identifiable and immediately relatable stakes--on top of a stirring cornerstone revelation.
- The Valley by Alfred SearlsIn Fiction, Issue No 5, Read
- Prayer Therapy by Marisa WhitneyIn Fiction, Issue No 5, Read
- An Amazon’s Tale, Part Three by Dick YaegerIn Fiction, Issue No 5, Read
- Anomaly, Part Three by Jennifer MilneIn Fiction, Issue No 5, Read