I still watch The Dick Van Dyke Show nightly on Netflix. The wife and I have followed The Dustbowl Revival around Los Angeles for years now. When these two worlds collide, the outcome is all fun. Watching 89 year old Van Dyke dancing like he did 50 years ago, to the pure, Americana sounds of a band made up of 30 somethings and under is pure gold. And who said there is no culture in Los Angeles?https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=80&v=hoPugqYMISM]]>
- Chinatown – Dissecting the ScreenplayIn Featured Story, Nonfiction, ReadIn what a lesser film would treat as a forgettably functional, utilitarian scene in service of the next story beat, Towne infuses with situational humor, interpersonal politics, colorful character beats and mundane yet identifiable and immediately relatable stakes--on top of a stirring cornerstone revelation.
- The Valley by Alfred SearlsIn Fiction, Issue No 5, Read
- Prayer Therapy by Marisa WhitneyIn Fiction, Issue No 5, Read
- An Amazon’s Tale, Part Three by Dick YaegerIn Fiction, Issue No 5, Read
- Anomaly, Part Three by Jennifer MilneIn Fiction, Issue No 5, Read